Street light services
As well as replacing 16,000 street lights with LED lights, we are also responsible for routine maintainance of the street lights on public land.
Services offered on public maintained roads
- The addition or removal of street lights
- The maintenance of lamp columns, bollards, centre island lamp columns, flashing beacons at zebra crossings, school flashing lights and illuminated sign lights
– If you report a street light not working, we will fix it within five days (if it is the older style of street light).
– If it is one of the new LED street lights, these timeframes vary depending on the reason for the street light not working, however we aim to fix it as soon as possible.
– Vandalised column (inspection cover off and lantern damage) are attended within the hour and rectified there and then as long as there is not a cable fault or cut-out damage in the column
Request the removal of a street light
To request for the removal of a street light, contact us with reasons for the removal request.
To request further information or report a problem, please contact us.
Report a street light issue on a housing estate
To report a street light issue on a Hounslow Homes housing estate, please call the housing services team directly on: 0800 085 6575 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the relevant Estate Monitoring Officer.
For privately maintained roads, please contact the contractors, landlord or appropriate Housing Association with the location of the column.